relapse after 13 days

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by bbq, Mar 8, 2016.

1. bbq

bbq Fapstronaut

My boyfriend has gone 13 days with no PMO. the longest he's EVER gone. I knew it was getting tough for him lately to control himself he even had a wet dream so for the weekend and last night I slept over at his house (I moved out of the house about a month ago when I finally said enough is enough) I worry all day long about "is he watching it?" "Is he fapping?" "If he does fap will he tell me?"
    I've come to realize that worrying does nothing for me because the truth is: no amount of me worrying will sway his choice to relapse. So I'm finally starting to calm my mind down a bit with this thinking. He's been calling every day when he's feeling "weak" I was so proud of him! But this morning before he got in the shower ... He fapped. Which I'm not mad about because relapse is part of recovery and I understand that. But I was here! Why couldn't he have come to me and woke me up I would have talked him down. He calls when I'm not here but couldn't ask for help today when I am here? I'm struggling with not blaming myself still. I'm working on it but it's hard to accept. I'm greatful he woke me up and told me about it but I wish it was before the damage was done.

WifeInTheDark likes this.
  2. Rav70

Rav70 Fapstronaut

So what was his trigger to fap? Did he say?

3. bbq

bbq Fapstronaut

Just woke up and "had to do it" from what he said