relapsed!

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Unworthy_cuber, May 14, 2020.

1. Unworthy_cuber

Unworthy_cuber Fapstronaut

why did i fucking relapse, why this addiction cant be removed from my life, why do i need this filth in me, all humiliating and no self respect addiction, godd, help me please!!

2. Stp890

Stp890 Fapstronaut

Sorry friend! You are young and still have chance to beat your addiction,carefully identify and study what made you relapse,then work on it to avoid further relapse,also dont allow chaser effect to make you binge,

I see from your age that almost all you suffer was the addiction and nothing else,i guess that the pmo side effects usually reported by addicts are not with you yet,you are young,you have chance to live a happy future,stay on nofap,oneday you will quit pmo.

Identifying triggers and urge management strategies are the two you need in your arsenal,

3. It never feels better, does it?

If you feel stupid or guilty, try to remember this feeling the next time you have an urge to relapse. I'm on day 0 and I feel like a moron for relapsing last night even though I KNOW it doesn't make anything better. Let's keep going.

4. I never punish myself for being a human. In fact, when I relapse, I encourage myself that now I have a chance at a fresh start. Now I have more knowledge and understanding.