1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Remaining Abstinent in an Unchaste World

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by 3nigma, Aug 24, 2019.

1. 3nigma

3nigma Fapstronaut

Hey guys. So, I'm at about 130 clean and recently found out that a woman has a crush on me. This in spite of having a boyfriend. So we've been chatting and she really likes me and I'm starting to really like her. I told her I would take her on a date if she were single and she said she would like that. Well, last night we were chatting and the chat took on a more sexual turn and we both got really turned and she invited me to her house (!). I turned her down saying I had housework to do but the chat got really risque. Anyway, the bottom line is I'm not trying to have sex until I'm married but my chat with her last night would lead her to believe that I do (I let passion run away with me). Anyway, my question is how do I stay abstinent in this situation? I've had sex before I just don't wanna do it again until I'm married. What's your experience with this situation? I mean, it's not the the "done thing" to wait anymore. I don't know how she's gonna take it.

Thanks guys.

2. 3nigma

3nigma Fapstronaut