Reversing shyness

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by cuddler, Nov 25, 2015.

1. cuddler

cuddler Fapstronaut

I think that everyone has his sex drive, his life force. If you are shy around people, than it is suppressed and it waits to get released. That time comes home, when nobody's watching. I think I should feel shy when home and let my sex drive express itself in social situations.
    Imagine like all people who know you are watching you when you are alone and they are asking what are you going to do? Or that there might be hidden cameras :)
    I think that if you get more shy when alone, you will get less shy in public.

ICleansedMe likes this.
  2. Boomer49

Boomer49 Fapstronaut

I always marveled at the guys who could just walk up to a girl and start talking. It was more than tough for me to do that sort of thing. All this crap would run around my head and I didn't want to be rejected, heavens, no. You're right that the fantasies made up for the inability to approach and attractive girl.

I've got a lot more miles on these bones now and realize that the more I know myself, the more I am in tune with who I say I am, the less I care about what others think. I'll talk to anybody today simply because I don't have an agenda. I don't care if they like me or not. Don't care what they think about me. There will always be people who like you, always people who don't. So what.

I think this started as I began to do some self development work and I'd recommend it to all.

*B49*

ICleansedMe likes this.