1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Second Rodeo Here

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by NinjaJubei, Oct 19, 2020.

1. NinjaJubei

NinjaJubei Fapstronaut

I'm sure it's common to relapse every now and then as long as you do your best to jump right back into living a nofap lifestyle. First time I attempted, I only got to 6 days. The bad part is; that was awhile ago. Any advice from anyone with an experience like that? And looking forward to a better life. Thanks to anyone who took the time to read.

Henryforward likes this.
  2. Oliver Gunter

Oliver Gunter Fapstronaut

Welcome to this beautiful community!
    You should aim for 30 days, or better 90 days. Mistakes happen, but learn from them. Don't try it, do it.
    It's good to start new habits, like working out, meditating, cold showers, healthy eating, learning an instrument or a new language. Whatever positive activities fit you.

Henryforward likes this.
  3. NinjaJubei

NinjaJubei Fapstronaut

This advice will not be forgotten. Definitely want to learn an instrument. I actually kind of forgot about that after all these years. Thanks for rekindle. I needed that.

Henryforward and Oliver Gunter like this.
  4. Oliver Gunter

Oliver Gunter Fapstronaut

Very nice! Which instrument do you have in mind? I play guitar but recently I started messing around with a ukulele. It's not that different to play but it's a lot of fun.

Henryforward likes this.
  5. NinjaJubei

NinjaJubei Fapstronaut

oddly enough, I was thinking trumpet. I wish I could explain why I'm so drawn to it but I just am I guess. One of those things I wish I was more vocal about as a kid but that can't be helped. I don't care if it's a bit late, this feels like a good starting point to get into a solid routine

Henryforward likes this.
  6. I played the trumpet as a kid/teen. I actually pull in out every now and then and have a blast!

7. NinjaJubei

NinjaJubei Fapstronaut

Nice, hearing that almost makes me feel justified! haha, thanks for that

Henryforward likes this.