1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Self sabotage is getting in the way

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by StayClean&Proactive, Mar 2, 2024.

1. StayClean&Proactive

StayClean&Proactive Fapstronaut

I had to cut ties with the first girl I dated if you saw my previous thread. A second girl showed interest in me immediately after. I wasn’t attracted to her but she had such a good personality that I was willing to give her a shot, unfortunately she walked away because I wouldn’t let go of the previous person that became distant after the first date.

There have been so many times where I self sabotaged when it comes to women that it’s not even funny. How do I stop this. I can’t let go of having low self esteem due to having Asperger’s

2. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

Just take a break, bro. There's no obligation on you that says that you have to date someone right after a precious relationship ends. There's more to life than dating. If you want to date again, then do it, but don't rush. I believe that you should only date once you have gotten over the previous relationship. Otherwise you're going to be constantly comparing the current girlfriend with the previous one, and that's not fair to her. The new girlfriend deserves to be treated as an individual, not as someone who is merely second best.

Take some time off, dude. There's no rush.

Wolves of Wisdom likes this.