1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Semen retention benefits PMO addict vs non PMO addict

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by hairlesschewbacca, Aug 25, 2019.

1. hairlesschewbacca

hairlesschewbacca Fapstronaut

Hey guys,

Has anyone ever thought about or heard any research about semen retention benefits for men who have never had a PMO problem versus men who do?

The reason why I ask is, I have theory that men who had a PMO or masterbation addiction tend to have a stronger come down effect post sex than men who never had a PMO problem. Due to our bodies and brains still readjusting to regulating testestosteone and dopamine from PMOing all those years, it would make sense That after having sex one time could cause depression and one to loose their benefits.

Personally I hit a minor flatline after having sex that lasts about a week every single time since my pied went away.

What do y’all think?

Asgardian36 likes this.
  2. GABALDO

GABALDO Fapstronaut

I think my ejaculations are not the avarage ejaculations of the rest of men. Talking from a very addicted perspective since childhood. It used to be worse though, I remember before quitting all masturbation, I would masturbate as a tool to release the fantasies, and the first times my orgasm would be so so too intense, like my brain was used to suck all my life through there as strongly as possible. With time my body learnt to relax during orgasm instead of forcing as much energy as possible through the mechanism. But even today, I believe my orgasms still let me more dry than other people. And it's not that I have less energy than them, in fact I have stronger libido and testosterone than the avarage person probably because I may 22, at 2 weeks I am already exploding of energy and being a demigod. But on the other hand, my orgasms let me dry as a desert and full of anxiety and lack of motivation. I can't even function. I doubt this happens to the rest of society, because even if they masturbated every 3 days they still function at least at an acceptable energy level, so maybe that has something to do with the fact that I have trained my body so much. Whatcha think?

Asgardian36 likes this.
  3. hairlesschewbacca

I think you fit the narrative of what I’m describing as a recovering PMO addict in this case. You feel depleted post sex regardless of your inherit testosterone disposition.

I would be interested to see if someone who hasn’t had a PMO or masterbation addiction feels drained post sex compared to us who manipulated their dopamine levels and depleted their testosterone through frequent ejaculations for years.

Asgardian36 likes this.
  4. What exactly do you mean when you say “minor flatline”? Do you still experienxe PIED symptoms?

5. hairlesschewbacca

When I say minor flatline it’s really low libido not exactly PIED, some depression/anxiety, grogginess and loss of strength in weight room.

Deleted Account likes this.