1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

So f'ing ready to do this

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Fighter84, Feb 6, 2017.

1. Fighter84

Fighter84 Fapstronaut

whats up fapstronauts? I've got a few days under my belt, but havent really been counting. So, let's just call today day 1.

This habit/addiction has robbed me of all of that amazing strength and mental acuity. I went through all of my most critical years without that strength and clarity.

I've fought back at various times, but I can't do it alone. The brutal history is this, for every time I rise up, I always fall.

I'm looking for a band of brothers/sisters to fight back with together.

Great respect and love to the creator of this whole movement/infrastructure. I am grateful to you.

Peace and strength, wisdom and courage to everybody working to achieve purity.

Excited to begin this journey.

Seek all that is noble my friends.

D . J . likes this.
  2. Covert

Covert Fapstronaut

We also are excited to have you here. You have come to the right place, here you will get all the help you need. Best Of luck for your journey.

3. Fighter84

Fighter84 Fapstronaut

Much love covert! Thanks for the note. Same to you!

4. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and not judge you.

What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

5. Fighter84

Fighter84 Fapstronaut

Hey! I am making exercise and meditation a piece of daily discipline. I need to do more, but for now those are my main weapons.

The biggest thing I MUST DO is go to sleep at a reasonable hour and have a plan for the morning when I get up - hence the exercise and meditation (morning activities). Those are my weak times, the unstructured night and morning when everyone else in my house is asleep.

I've heard about CBT being effective and want to learn more about that.

Feel free to share any tips or whatever you think can help!

6. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Fighter84 likes this.