1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

So many guys that are uglier than me are outdoing me

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by StayClean&Proactive, Feb 3, 2024.

1. StayClean&Proactive

StayClean&Proactive Fapstronaut

I poisoned myself with years of blackpill content and I drove myself insane. I kept thinking it was only about looks, when low and behold I know so many unattractive and out of shape guys with girlfriends that love them to death. At my job I knew two guys who were obese and were in relationships with women that worked at that same job. Meanwhile I’ve been told by many people lately that I’m decent looking. (I was an ugly duckling) so I got bullied a lot when I was in middle school, I got called ugly so many times that it made my head spin, that it’s crushed my confidence as an adult. Now that I grew into my looks a lot of people say I’m not a bad looking dude, some people are even shocked when they find out that I’m single. Even when I got my face rated by a blackpiller I used to watch he gave me a face rating of 5.5-6, which means I’m slightly above average looking.

I use dating apps and I have no problems getting matches. The only problem is most girls I match won’t speak to me for only about 5 days before I get ghosted. How are all these ugly and out of shape guys whooping my ass when it comes to getting relationships. I’m convinced it’s bad luck or something to do with me having Asperger’s. I really want to know. Even at school it’s so hard to meet people because I have so many assignments and schoolwork to catch up on plus work after school so I don’t have time to join clubs. I currently do stand up comedy but I had to put that on the back burner due to school and work. I go out maybe twice a month if I’m lucky. I’m not sure if god is punishing me or if there’s a behavior I’m exhibiting that drives people away, I’d really like to know. I guess it could be lack of confidence.

2. berylliumwages

berylliumwages Fapstronaut

When you have autism, your audio-visual output or even simply a still image of you is enough for a negative evaluation by neurotypicals who might rate the text content of your messages favorably. The autistic - neurotypical axis is different than the ugly - beautiful axis. You can have attractive features or at least lack unattractive features and still look and sound autistic and receive the appropriate judgement.
    https://www.nature.com/articles/srep40700
    Sasson, N., Faso, D., Nugent, J. et al. Neurotypical Peers are Less Willing to Interact with Those with Autism based on Thin Slice Judgments. Sci Rep 7, 40700 (2017)

goodnice 2.0 likes this.
  3. OLLIE_100

OLLIE_100 Fapstronaut

Yes looks are important but they only get you in the door, its your characteristics, personality and values that actually keep a woman attracted to you and can build a relationship further, which is something the blackpill community fails to mention. By all means improve upon your looks such as skincare, gym, regular haircuts but it may be your confidence holding you back which is something that those dudes you mentioned before had because at the end of the day its how you make a woman feel is what matters.

4. Ninjutsu Jukai

Ninjutsu Jukai Fapstronaut

Social status matters. And also how and when you meet people. So many handsome men are dying in Ukrainian frontline right now. It's not all looks. There is also fate involved. You can be the most handsome guy in a setting, and three other dudes who are jealous of you might never invite you to the parties where girls at, so you are fucked.

Wolves of Wisdom and im_done like this.
  5. im_done

im_done Fapstronaut

Oh man...looksmaxxing content can be like the Sun...too much of it can kill you. If you're sexually frustrated to the point of exploding, either pay (if you can since it's illegal in most of the world and don't know or care where you live), or date someone that you're not attracted to. It sounds counterintuitive but if you really believe the Looksmaxx portion of the blackpill, you would be willing to do that to have your biological needs met.
    And here's more blackpill advice: stop watching looksmax content. The content only serves you to know to where you stand on a looks level, a financial level, and a status level. Wheat Waffles, FaceandLMS, or the other people won't save you at this point. It's time to take your knowledge and use it in the field, not in Discord or wherever looksmaxxers skulk around now.
    And to not get any more scrutiny than I have already, know you're area and race, etc. As screwed up as it is, that can either hinder or help you if you know those dynamics in the dating world. I'm not condoning that idea because society already does. There's a reason why skin whitening creams and double eyelid surgeries as a common cosmetic procedure.
    I'm not your daddy so do with this knowledge what you will...good luck.

6. StayClean&Proactive

That’s common sense. Ugly women are the easiest women to get, with all my matches I’ve gotten on dating apps, the most unattractive woman usually puts in the most effort into trying to seduce me. A lot of people deny this but ugly women have a higher sex drive and are more desperate because they get it less than pretty women do.

The problem is I can’t find someone I click with to save my life. Most people nowadays don’t have a personality that goes beyond anime or video games. That includes less attractive women too. I know I can’t pull a bad bitch as most guys can’t either. I don’t have a problem getting matches, the problem is that I can’t find someone I click with. It’s also rare to find a woman that’s looking for something casual, yes even ugly women.

I’m wondering how neurotypical guys are able to pull pretty women with zero effort, I know several guys who are fat and ugly and are with girls that are cute.
    There was a cute light skin chick in high school that I had a crush on and she dated a guy who looked like biggie smalls.

I almost had a girl I wasn’t attracted to give me a shot but I ruined it because I was still heartbroken over the previous one. Believe me as someone who has Asperger’s I’m pretty realistic with where I stand.

Will I date a girl who’s not pretty? sure. But I will not date someone who is downright hideous.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2024
    im_done likes this.
  7. im_done

im_done Fapstronaut

This…this is why many looksmaxxers aren’t truly blackpilled. The ideology isn’t for you. If you get matches with those women, then those women will get your needs met. That’s it.
    You DEFINITELY should not be mentioning personality of all things. So what if everyone keeps talking about Elden Ring or Demon Slayer, put on a mask and play along until you find a common interest or get what you want out of it. And as a 5.5-6 guy, you’re not likely to get one night stand treatment, so stick it out. If that’s not what you want, then ditch the apps and surround yourself with those “ugly” dudes. Neurotypical average men take advantage of social circles and have active lives that involve women, usually. And they fall all the time, as will you.

And if you don’t want to date a bog witch, understandable. But if a 3 or 4 is choosing you then make a choice: have your base needs met or do without it.

Look man I’m just a coomer but I’ve come across the same reasonings and I would like to give you “pilled” advice if possible since it’s not popular in general with many people. Believe it or not but pilled content has helped me out and I’ve probably saved time and money or even my life from following the mistakes of other men learning dynamics in the West. That’s all.

StayClean&Proactive likes this.
  8. StayClean&Proactive

Believe it or not, most of the women I match with are average looking. It’s rare that I get matched with someone who is downright hideous.