1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Something confusing is happening with a 10/10 girl

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Mr. R, Mar 27, 2021.

1. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

Yeah, oneitis gives an illusion that somehow this particular girl is special and unique in some way, where in reality she’s nothing special.

2. Mr. R

Mr. R Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Correct, its her looks and her caring and attracted behaviour before.. mind has trouble letting go. I once wrote it down what my future wife would look like when i was a huge fan of goal setting. Well she is pretty close to it physically but not so sure about personality..

CarP likes this.
  3. mastermindforlife

mastermindforlife Fapstronaut

Read the Book " The Rational Male " by Rollo Tomassi.

brassknucks and Mr. R like this.
  4. Fat Boy

Fat Boy Fapstronaut

Bro are you serious with this post bro? Bro take the red pill bro.

brassknucks likes this.
  5. bro yeah bro, bro totally bro

6. BigBob73

BigBob73 Fapstronaut

This post is 100% accurate. You need to read 3% man by Corey Wayne. His book is made for guys like you. I used to be just like you and now I can get laid on first or second dates everytime. Trust me, read 3% man and change your life.

Mr. R likes this.
  7. Mr. R

Mr. R Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Thanks man!
    I will look it up.

When in middle of covid and my flatlines it is easy to feel lonely and get attached when opportunity arises.
    But now getting to feel a lot more confident and i don't need anyone to make me feel happy.

I am already doing my projects and totally exited about it, never had the will and energy to do them before.

8. Oliver Gunter

Oliver Gunter Fapstronaut

Many women do this. They flirt with you and then out of nothing they feel that it's time to tell you about their bf, usually in a side-sentence. I guess they want to signal that you have to be serious about her so she can safely leave her bf for you. This is a red flag because (1) it's too much pressure in the beginning of a relationship and (2) she will one day change you for another guy. Just recently I experienced this so I know it's heartbreaking.

FezMan76 and Mr. R like this.
  9. cresyhorse

cresyhorse Fapstronaut

She has a boyfriend, leave her alone. Also the next time you meet a girl (THAT IS SINGLE), don't wait around so much to make a move. You said you were in her appartment and you respect her for not trying anything or something like that. Bro of course she's not gonna try anything she's a girl, that's your job. If she cheats on her bf with you, she'll cheat on you with another dude.

BigBob73 and Oliver Gunter like this.