1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Starting 100 day challenge

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by ArkadyD, May 5, 2021.

1. ArkadyD

ArkadyD Fapstronaut

Hello,

I'm a married man in my forties, with kids, and I've been struggling with P and M addiction off and on since college. When I'm feeling intense stress about my job, or feeling low self-esteem, I often turn to P and M. It helps me feel better in the moment, but always ends up leaving me feeling ashamed, like I've let myself and my family down.

It's clear to me that there's no room in my life for P and M. I'm trying to be a better husband, a better dad, and a better person. I'm starting a 100-day journey, and I'll check in on my reboot journal every day. I look forward to making progress with all of you.

Arkady

Henry321 likes this.
  2. Henry321

Henry321 Fapstronaut

3. Julian Baker

Julian Baker Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Welcome. I started a 100-day weight loss program last March. Man is it tough! A lot of wake up calls and amazing lessons in such a short span of time, but I'm still on it, nonetheless!

Keep up the good fight no matter the outcome, and if things get bad, let us all know!

4. ArkadyD

ArkadyD Fapstronaut

Thanks, Henry!

5. ArkadyD

ArkadyD Fapstronaut

Thanks a lot, brother. Good luck to you too, both here and with the weight loss. It's great to know that I'm not doing this alone.