Starting a new life

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Jurk10051, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Jurk10051

Jurk10051 Fapstronaut

Hello! I am a spanish man who has been more than 20 years in the cicle of PMO. I am married for two years and my wife knows about my problem, we are together for 8 years. She supports me in this challenge but I feel that she is tired because of my fails in recovering.
    Last 2 months I feel a strange buzzing in my left ear and it has fulfilled my patience. During years PMO has caused me anxiety, fear, some insomnia, mind fog, lack of confident in myself, poor sexual performance, lack of interest in real sex.
    I need to change and I need to stronger to get this challenge. It is my third day without PMO but I know that hardest days will come soon.
    Sorry my english is poor, I hope can improve it.

LifeWorthLiving!!! likes this.
  2. Elof reliable

Elof reliable Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap and good luck on your journey, this challenge will definitely help with anxiety, fear, confidence.. it`s proven by dozens of men who feel better and more optimistic after just few days of nofap. Just stay strong, and dedicate yourself to your wife, let her know you are on your way to become stronger and responsible husband .

3. Link468

Link468 Fapstronaut

Welcome to the community, @Jurk10051! I know it can be frustrating to fail in our attempts to recover from PMO. I hope that NoFap can be a good place for you to be encouraged in your journey. I am glad that your wife is supporting you in the process. My wife is doing the same for me. I wish you all the best!

4. Jurk10051

Jurk10051 Fapstronaut

Thanks a lot guys. I am amazed, after 4 days without PMO the buzz in my ear stopped and my anxiety is improving. I know that is soon jet and temptations are out there. Last night I woke up at 4 and I couldn't sleep again, I was nervous. Clearly PMO was destroying me in all ways.

5. Link468

Link468 Fapstronaut

Each day without PMO will give you the opportunity to heal and learn new things about yourself. Congratulations on 4 days! That is great. Stay strong and keep it up, man.