1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Starting... After struggling 10 years

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Badra123, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Badra123

Badra123 Fapstronaut

My PMO story started 10 years ago by watching on PC , since that date till now I daily struggle , I tried many many strategies , the most successful one was minimizing my watching period , I need your help to find out the correct path to overcome this .
    I consider this day 1

Thanks everybody.

kp3ad likes this.
  2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

3. kp3ad

kp3ad Fapstronaut

Welcome Friend! Hope you achieve your goals!

4. Badra123

Badra123 Fapstronaut

2525 likes this.
  5. Badra123

Badra123 Fapstronaut

Thanks for encouraging
    Actually let me tell you more about me , I used to PMO everyday since 18 now I'm 34 can you take it , even after marriage I still following this bad habit ,I really killed myself, my time and health by this ... ,
    U know me and my wife are living in different cities because the nature of my work I'm not around most of the time and this helped me to develop this PMO habit more and more ,

1. I'm starting now by involving myself in a small private business in my work city so I engage my mind afternoon time instead of simply just PMO every night :( ,
    2.take care more about my family and see them every weekend, study for my daughter, love and appreciate my wife more and stop thinking why she is not like P stars :( ,

3.I'm stopping the way I see women as meat ,

Last time I simply quit smoking, but I really don't understand why PMO is not easy to stop habit :( :(

Now it's time to stop and must stop , guys please help me , God I need your help :(

Today is my second day nofap , I setup my mind to achieve 30 day as starting.

2525 likes this.
  6. Badra123

Badra123 Fapstronaut

Day 2 , I hope I can continue

kp3ad likes this.
  7. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Check out In Case You Didn't Know for strategies and tips which may help you along your journey.

Look back at your life, which came first smoking of PMO? For many PMO was their first addiction and other addictions followed. Once the other addictions were removed, you are left with the addiction you have now had the longest and is now the worst.

Badra123 likes this.
  8. Badra123

Badra123 Fapstronaut

Truly amazing, I liked your list ...
    Thanks for help

D . J . likes this.
  9. Badra123

Badra123 Fapstronaut

Guys today is day 3 ,. I'm stronger than yesterday,

I've learned to watch my eye ; stop watching girls the same as before ..

I've learned to watch my hand ; Stop touching my penis..

I've learned to create new habits only to be able to replace the current bad habits..
    And understand the real meaning of cue , routine and rewarding my self ,

I've learned how myself is smart to satisfy itself but it's not intelligent and I must control it.

I've learned that PMO is a real enemy, and I must fight hard mood , and PMO is talking to me every night ...

I've learned that more than 10 years of not simply eliminated, and I must push myself up , and it's a long term war ..

I've learned that I need to talk to myself and with you guys everyday about my target and what I want to achieve ...

Thanks for everybody support and teach me something...

D . J . likes this.
  10. Badra123

Badra123 Fapstronaut

Feel happy and strong

D . J . likes this.
  11. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Now would be a great time to begin your journal. Creating a journal will allow us to follow you along your journey. To do so, go to the Reboot Logs, find your age group and begin a thread, which is your journal. Copy/ paste a link here so that we can encourage you along your journey.

Badra123 likes this.
  12. Badra123

Badra123 Fapstronaut

Ok , will create the reboot log tonight and past it's link here ,

Thanks for help and support

D . J . likes this.
  13. Badra123

Badra123 Fapstronaut