1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Starting my journey on 15 November 2018...

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by 15112018Conquer, Nov 13, 2018.

1. 15112018Conquer

15112018Conquer New Fapstronaut

Hi everyone,

Been reading quite a lot of things on NoFap the past few months and have finally decided to join the community officially to help me in my journey...

Have been doing PMO since 13/14 but has not been a major issue since moving out of home in my mid-20s...now in my late 20s and have been suffering from problems associated with PMO... I have been having depression, anxiety, and other health issues which makes me turn to PMO for a temporary fix....but the cycle just keeps coming and something has to give... I want to improve my life by not PMOing... I don't have a set goal but I just want a clean slate starting tomorrow... I'm doing this to help me overcome other issues in my life as well, mainly the depression, anxiety, and other ongoing health issues that I experience from time to time...I'm also doing this for a woman that I love very dearly and I feel that committing to this journey will help me in my relationship with this woman...wish me luck guys...I'm not sure how often I'll post here in NoFap as I am very busy and preoccupied with other things (work, family, etc.)...but if I need any advice or support in my journey I will definitely post in this forum...I hope I can make a difference in myself and improve my life....thanks guys..

drac16 likes this.
  2. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap. No worries, you don't have to come often. I look forward to seeing you around. :)