1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Stop beating around the bush

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by RedPillRebooter, Nov 23, 2016.

Tags:
  1. RedPillRebooter

RedPillRebooter Fapstronaut

I read your guys loneliness post a lot.

Guys....
    Stop beating around the bush!

Now being attractive helps alot lol, also being culturally and socially acceptable helps too .

If you guys have any questions please feel free to ask.

2. SyrusDrake

SyrusDrake Fapstronaut

This is the creepiest and most misogynist thing I read since...well, since that one article I found a few days ago. But if it weren't for that, you would take the cake for this year at least.

3. RedPillRebooter

Sorry, but I'm not going to get into an argument over misogyny as the NoFap mods are a bit biased towards it and I've seen people get banned more then once because of it.

It you don't like it then I'm sorry but guys need to take initiative towards women so they wont be lonely and continue making post on the loneliness section.

4. LateSpring

LateSpring Fapstronaut

I agree with this. NO WAY is it misogynist. Unfortunately I've only ever done step 1 so far. When it comes to step two which is initiating sexual contact as possible to avoid the friend zone I fall back even when a girl is giving me all the signals she wants me to take charge. When you don't do step two things become muddled and you'll be complaining about being in the friend zone. This is not UNWANTED touching, its her wanting you to take charge as a male.
    Which is true.

I thought this post was good guidelines for someone to follow honestly. Its about initiating and not waiting for that "dream girl" to pick you up and do everything you ever dreamed about which has a high probably of never happening.

RedPillRebooter likes this.
  5. SyrusDrake

SyrusDrake Fapstronaut

Okay, first:
    Like...really?

Second, if you're close enough to a girl to not get peppersprayed if you do this, you've already progressed more than about 90% of guys who post here. This is helpful if you're already dating, which, if you actually read the posts in this sub-forum instead of jumping to conclusions, many of us aren't.
    So you suggest what? We just do this to some random girl on the streets?

6. LateSpring

LateSpring Fapstronaut

Having a narrow mindset and blanket labelling a thread misogynist for the use of figurative language(prey and predator) which has truth in is ridiculous.

What are you talking about the whole thread is about initiating contact and following through with your actions. It's about no longer being in this made up 90%, getting inside of this "pepper spray range" and not beating around the bush about letting her know your intentions.

Yes and No.
    It is to get you to the stage of dating (can be used on dates too yeah). Initiating contact through the eye contact and the touching.

Building up a nice straw man argument and knocking it down does nothing. I didn't jump to any conclusion or made any suggestion that people in this thread are dating. You did that. I myself have never been on a date and hence, the whole point of the thread is that initiating and moving things along in that direction.

dmanslide and RedPillRebooter like this.
  7. SyrusDrake

SyrusDrake Fapstronaut

Because girls love being touched below the shoulders by random guys.

I was referring to the original post. And again, how is this initiating?! How the heck is touching below the shoulders and kissing something that's in any way acceptable before at least the first date?

8. RedPillRebooter

Finally someone gets it

9. RedPillRebooter

Sadly, it seem that someone has deleted part of my OP.
    Oh well, I know theres no point in fighting this.

10. SyrusDrake

SyrusDrake Fapstronaut

Okay, I would like to point out that this is complete bobbins!
    I think OP was wrong but he didn't post "hate speech" or something. Why was he censored? This just completely kills any discussion...

11. Dziki007

Dziki007 Fapstronaut

What means "beating around bush" ?

12. RedPillRebooter

Unfortunately. I'm not allowed to say

13. SyrusDrake

SyrusDrake Fapstronaut

It means not conveying ones emotions and intentions clearly and instead remaining vague.

14. RedPillRebooter

Doing saying what you feel instead of being a sissy and becoming friendzoned

DancingShadows likes this.
  15. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

Yes - what is a vagina?

16. RedPillRebooter

lol

17. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

help