Stop playing with yourself hiatus in full effect (182 day journey now completed) P. 4.5

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by F-8, Jan 30, 2016.

1. F-8

F-8 Fapstronaut

Sunday:
    So here we are the beginning of a new month and the end of not only daylight savings time but also my hiatus it is my fifth month today and I have to admit it was a very difficult yet painful journey but I made it. For today's report I have to say that basically nothing at the happened it was very quiet and the top it all off I can say it's been a real blast for the next six weeks I know it'll be a real challenge but I also know with God's help I will overcome it. So I tip my hat off and think the good Lord above for keeping me straight on this journey even though I may have veered off course and a few times he was the one that kept me on the straight and narrow and I ask for his blessings and wisdom to keep me going until the the and of my hiatus. This is the end of week 20 and of course the fifth month on my hiatus on word to week 21. And I almost forgot this little note I had a wet dream was Saturday night so basically that's how I am going to end my hiatus.

On to part 5