Stop playing with yourself hiatus in full effect (182 day journey now completed) P.5.5

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by F-8, Jan 30, 2016.

1. F-8

F-8 Fapstronaut

Wednesday:
    So here we are mid-week everything went smoothly last night no wet dreams thank goodness I would also like to say that the rain finally stopped too it rained all day again I hope we dry out soon. Anyway it was very quiet today too no problem what so ever but, something happened today something I never thought I would ever see again. You see Donald Trump showed up on the Alex Jones show today that's right you heard me the man that says "you're fired"on his former show the apprentice was on Alex's show I tried to record the interview while I was playing armored warfare but I wasn't able to I know everyone is going to talk about this one tomorrow. Anyway that's the end of my report my next one will happen on Thursday.

Thursday:
    Hello again and here we are for today's report it's was quite again the sun was out and that's all I can say on the subject. I didn't grab my snake which is always good news let's see what else oh I'm making preparations to buy a surge protector for my room I know I have one near my dresser drawer but for the one underneath my desk I need one. I have plugged my light and my speakers into a extended cord that goes across most of my room and it is plugged in the opposite side of theof the room behind my bed. The one that has six hours slots has begun to fail or has already begun to fail and I need more room for it besides having an extension cord being plugged into a socket in the corner of the room doesn't look good. Anyway that's in the my report see you Friday of come this far let's see if I can keep it going one final time.

Friday:
    Today was a very good day to say the least I was able not to scratch my snake however, I have a problem well a small problem I usually would make the videos today but for some reason I forgot to do that I know stupid me let's pray I can do it tomorrow. In other news I read an article about some teacher sleeping with their students which doesn't seem to surprise me at all some teacher in San Pedro did the same thing to there is a saying you don't kiss and tell but I guess the two boys she slept with didn't actually learn that anyway my right hand is starting to get a little cold just because of me reading it. So I'll see you tomorrow hopefully I can get my recording done one can only hope this is what happens when you're playing need for speed: shift way too much.

Saturday:
    So here we are another week and and another report it was another quiet day today and I finally was able to get the videos done for INB video this week went by so fast first it was Monday and now it's Saturday next well I learned to say what's next for what's ahead of me but it looks like it's been one hell of a ride but now that ride is starting to come to an end. Everything I have done has led me up to this point we are about less than one week away until my hiatus is over I don't need to say anything about what needs to be done all I can say is that I thank the good Lord above and my own resolve for doing something like this. Through pain and strife I have come this far however this is not the end of my journey or should I say test the real tests begins after the journey is completed I hope I can hold my resolve after this is over. This is the and of my report next up Sunday in the last week of my hiatus. I forgot to mention I had another wet dream last night so that's something to be mentioned.

Sunday:
    well this is it folks we are now entering the final stretch of this hiatus as of it is already said many times before Sunday's was always the quietest day for me I went to church, came back, slept woke up again and here we are. I had a wet dream last night again so that's also something to mention as well as for today smooth sailing not sure if there is going to be one tonight but I have to make sure that I prepare for what is to come. The finish line is now in sight when midnight rolls around and the final lap of this hiatus is about to commence there is no time to get wishy-washy or distracted the and insight I must make sure I cross the line. I will put my final comments at the bottom of the final thoughts section I just want to say it's been truly an great experience for me but I hope that I can keep it together after this. This is the and of my report we are now entering the final week of my hiatus and I have a little surprise waiting too remember that promise I made about uploading a nude pictures of a certain celebrity that had their iCloud account hacked? Well let's just say at the end of this I going to have one of the largest boner I have ever had before. It's truly going to be a night was remembering.

Up next part 6