Stop playing with yourself hiatus in full effect (182 day journey now completed)

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by F-8, Jan 30, 2016.

1. F-8

F-8 Fapstronaut

As of midnight June 15, 2015 I am fully on a masturbation hiatus effective from June 15 to December 14, 2015 I am not allowed to play with myself under any circumstances whatsoever I will not watch and or look at any nude pictures of any kind which includes Rule34, homegrownfreaks and any other site that I can think of I will report my progress as I go along. Wish me luck everyone. For anyone who wants that in weeks it comes out to about 26 weeks and that pretty long long time.

Week one:

Monday:
    Well it is the first 24 hours of my hiatus and no worries as of yet there is a saying the journey of a 1000 miles begins with a single step and I guess I'm taking a step here anyway Tuesday's just around the corner so we'll see what happens then.

Tuesday:
    48 hours in and there is no real change except for a few urges here and their but nothing really serious hold up so far I hope I can keep going.

Wednesday:
    72 hours in and all I can say is wow I'm kind of happy of doing this I mean it might be hard, it might be rough but I know one thing this will be the most difficult thing I have ever done probably in my entire life again a few urges to scratch my snake but nothing too serious. Onward to Thursday.

Thursday:
    96 hours into my hiatus and that I know hold it up pretty well nothing happened as of yet I had a few weird feelings about this I can't describe it but nothing too serious. I'm still holding it down for now I'll put up Friday's report as soon as I possibly can.
    Friday:
    120 hours into my hiatus and basically I'm feeling pretty good though with the heavy breathing and and strange pain in my heart but nothing too serious onward to Saturday.

Saturday:
    Well it finally happened I had a mini panic attack in my room this morning after watching Sailor Moon Crystal of course and then my right hand begin to get cold don't know what that is about but it has to do with me not jerking off then yeah. I'm starting to feel the burn I also notice something about me sleeping as well I don't wake up as groggy as I should maybe that has something do with it as well. Onward to Sunday and beyond I seem to be holding up quite well for now but I know that things are going to get a whole lot harder for me as this hiatus plays out.

Sunday:
    Well it's been one week of my hiatus and now we're heading into week number two I seem to be holding up quite well for my Sunday report I have to say that basically I have been holding up pretty good I am a bit skeptical about this whole thing but I can't go back now I am confident that I can actually do this with God's help I shouldn't have any problems doing this hiatus now on word to the next week.

Week two:

Monday:
    Well Monday was okay I guess a few urges here and there but I've managed to fight them off onward to Tuesday

Tuesday:
    Tuesday however is no different from Monday though I had to admit it is a lot difficult than it seems. Everything is going smoothly there are no problems I have uncovered as of yet so on pretty much hold it down my next report will come on Wednesday.

Wednesday:
    As I said Tuesday there is no difference to what happened everything is easy for now but nothing new I'm been fighting these urges without much problem I know it's uphill battle but I'm confident that I can do this on word to Thursday.

Thursday:
    Well Thursday was no different either a few urges here and there but nothing. A few pain in my stomach and my right hand hurts as far as I am concerned I'm hold it down I'll give my report on Friday.

Friday:
    Okay well Friday was interesting left for New York around today because his dad's birthday was on Saturday. But anyway nothing serious as of the yet, a few pains in my stomach and my right hand but nothing serious. Onward to Saturday

Saturday:
    Saturday was fun day well sort of it rained all day long we went out for his dad's birthday for my hiatus one thing happen to me. When we we're in the taxi driving to the restaurant my hand begin to hurt pretty much that's all I can say we ate and came back nothing special onward to Sunday.

Sunday:
    Well it's the end of another week and also the beginning of a new week but enough about that lets get to what happened Sunday on time to move on to the next week.

Week three:

Monday:
    Well here we are another week and another report and I have to say it's pretty modest I've gone two weeks without play with my snake and basically there were some pains, some panic attacks and a few cold hands but I'll manage through it all. Today was no different still have those urges but I managed to fight them off, I'm still confident that I am going to basically do this and I am actually glad I decided to do this on short notice.

Tuesday:
    Well today was kind of interesting I was able to fight the urges to stick my hand down my pants but's I feel a bit sad about something and I think I know why. At any rate I'll try not to basically stick mine hand down my pants(or in my pockets) to scratch my snake that is my report for now.

Wednesday:
    Well today was an uneventful day the same old stuff but it's it appears that I holding up pretty good I fixed whatever problem I had on Tuesday and I think I'm back on track for now still not playing with my snake yet but it's looking good from here there Thursdays report coming up soon.

Thursday:
    Well Thursday was a big well interesting so while I was working in on the computer or should I say my laptop my right hand was in pain again well hasn't it always been in pain since I started this hiatus? Anyway the usual happens nothing new to report still holding down for now.

Friday:
    The same as Thursday Nothing new to report.

Saturday:
    Well today is 4 of July the day where we celebrate our nation's birthday but it's bittersweet the transpacific partnership fast track was just pass back in June so basically it was kind of like have celebrating half grieving. But anyway I've had a few urges the myself but even though I tried to fight it and though I've only scratched a few times I am still holding up. Every time I think of a girl either real or not my want gets hard but I manage to fight it. Onward to sending and beginning of a new week

Sunday:
    Well here we are the end of another week and I have to say is been torturous it's been a little difficult however, there has been some headway in my progress but it's been a pretty good ride so far I know there are many many obstacles ahead of me but with God's help I will conquer them all as per my report it's been the same fighting the urges not to scratch my snake that sort of thing but I have been managing to fight those urges were already three weeks in time to move on to week number four.

Week four:

Monday:
    Monday was pretty okay at the urges here and there but no real problems to report well almost no report between Sunday night and Monday morning I went to bed and you won't believe what I had. Go on guess? Ok fine i'll tell I had a wet dream that's right a 28-year-old boy had a wet dream don't ask who it was that I wanted to sleep with but it's wasn't something I was accustomed to and this is not the first time this has happened. Anyway on word to tuesday and my report of the day.

Tuesday:
    Tuesday was a real what's the word less than eventful day I was basically I had a few panic attacks here and there but nothing real serious at all my snake got hard every time and thought of a girl either real or fictional but I managed to make sure not to doing a to get me active Wednesday's report will be coming soon get ready for it.

Wednesday:
    Well Wednesday was the same as Tuesday but the main reason why I almost didn't get to fill this out was because of the fact that I put my flash drive in one of the cargo pockets of my short pants and totally forgot that it was in their. But enough about that my report is the same as Tuesday pants bulging because I'm thinking of girls fiction and non-fiction that sort of thing however I did find my hand down my pants had to take my hand out very quickly in the morning so yeah another eventful day if you can call that.

Thursday:
    Thursday was an pretty okay day nothing too serious or eventful happened the same urges I had the fight the bulge in my pants, the thinking of all-girls
    that sort of thing the same old thing as before.
    Friday:
    Same as before no real Changes to report.

Saturday:
    Saturday was pretty okay day same thing happened as before bulging the pants, thinking of girls both real and unreal that sort of thing no pain in a hand or stomach. Last night was really good I got a chance to show up in the very last meet up/cruise around the world of the soon to be shut down need for speed: world. Other than that nothing important I have to say on word to Sunday and the end of the month.

Sunday:
    Well here we are another week gone and for my monthly report I have to say that I'm holding up pretty good minor slip ups here and there but, it's it's all good for a whole month I have not played my snake and I'm doing okay so far. Onward to week five this is the end of month one.

Week five:

Monday:
    Well Monday was a pretty okay day my snake got hard their was no real well seriousness no minor slip ups to talk about but pictures of girls real and not real keep popping up in my mind but nothing too serious. Onward to Tuesday.

Tuesday:
    Tuesday was how did he say okay I guess I felt some sort of pain in my right hand but nothing too serious I still managed to power through the day also I finally got my headset replaced it should be here by Wednesday.

Wednesday:
    Another Wednesday is here again and here is my report well is the same as before girls popping in my head my snake getting hard that sort of thing and also I would like to point out that I have my new headset now so I am all happy about that as well I'm still hold it down but it's all good on word to Thursday.

Thursday:
    Well here we are another Thursday that was pretty much well eventful-ish if I do say so myself nothing was going on for most of the day until I decided to go to my e-mail near the end of the day and then it happened. I was a part of a joined the site called Zoosk there was an option called smart pick is like a behavioral matchmaking engine that learns about your preferences and uses that information to introduce you to people. Trust me I was into this white girl here actually, I was so into her that basically I spent my last $30.39 I had in my account to click the yes button on her though it did bring me down to becoming overdrawn on my account I wanted to meet that girl. But anyway my hand wanted to go in my pants so bad and my my right hand practically hurt for a while after seeing her but that was all I got from that experience so yeah pretty much. So there that's my report for Thursday on word to Friday.

Friday:
    So here we are the weekend for my Friday report it was pretty much less eventful than Thursday but I had to say it was pretty interesting. The routine was the same as before the site I joined didn't seem all that fun but anyway the same thing occurred as it did with all the other day pants bulging, snake growing trying to resist put my hand down my pants that sort of thing. I am very happy that I holding up this long I am determined to get to my goal on December 14, 2015 that is if the economic collapse doesn't affect anything first.

Saturday:
    For Saturday I have to say the day is going pretty well my snake so getting hard but no real problems as of yet but these Iraqis here and there but no real problem whatsoever. Until Saturday night where I had another wet dream other than that no problems.

Sunday:
    Well Sunday without a hitch no minor problems here or there and the same happened as I previously stated in the other reports I have made so another week is done. There are plenty of difficult roads ahead of me but I have a feeling with God's help I actually might make it so I give my thanks to him.

Stay tune for part 2

Last edited: Jan 30, 2016