1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Stop raping my ears

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Traditionalist

Traditionalist Fapstronaut

Fun fact, the whole pagan festival thing was created by the Romans to suppress the celebration of Christmas. The celebration of the nativity occurred prior to the invention of the sun celebration. Here's a great article that talks about it: http://taylormarshall.com/2012/12/yes-christ-was-really-born-on-december.html

2. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

All Christmas music fucking sucks. Fight me.

3. I don't care about any of this. Only reason why I care about Xmas is discounts, gifts and free days off from school/work. If there would not be any of this I would ignore it, just as I ignore Eid Al-Fitr, Maha Shivaratri, etc. And I am sure majority of people would ignore it. Maybe not even all Christians would go to church. Because these days it's not about Jesus anymore and it's only getting less about Jesus every year. It just happens that Christians happen to celebrate their thing on our national shopping day, that's all. I could celebrate my birthday at Easter, would not make Easter all bout my birthday, it's still just about eggs. Just as Xmas is just about stuff now. Like it or not, things change.

4. :(