1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Stop searching in the darkness, it was already with you but you couldn’t see it

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Stichting, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Stichting

Stichting Fapstronaut

Some important summarized recap of my recent posts;

When you see a couple having any physical or romantic interaction, or you somehow hear about it, don't be sad that you're not in the same position, but rather be happy for them. Spread and receive positivity. And all the while continue the path of doing semen retention and if possible brahmacharya, being one of the few ones.

Now I want to illustrate the title with a metaphor.

Suppose you are looking for a watch in a dark room while fully irritated. In the dark it then becomes a mess and you fall over things due to the lack of visibility. Then it is still not found after a long time. A wiser friend comes by and asks what the problem is and points out how stupid it is to search in the dark. He has brought a light and urges him to think again and to search again, then he will surely find it.

Of course he found it later and the friend said the watch was never lost and therefore wouldn't get it now either. He was there all along, but the darkness made you look in the wrong place. So the moral of the story is that watching pr0n / NSFW and fapping, and in my opinion searching for any real life love, works like a veil that blinds you to reality.

You no longer know where to go to solve all kinds of problems, including the pr0n itself. Instead, you think there is no further solution and you keep looking in the same dark place by working with the nasty images (with often negative attitudes towards women) again because that gives temporary relief, and always keep looking for the best video while it ultimately leads to nothing good. Hence, I have come up with a light that I shine and show the solution which for most people should start with quitting the bad images and fapping.