Success keeps Coming

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Mohamed Hariri, Apr 28, 2016.

1. I have posted before, but since I am well past 30 days, I don't know exactly what day I am on, but I am allowed to post here and will continue to post here. I want to share some insight, my thing is you have to let go of this addiction or bad habit for some of you. You are putting a virus into your heard. You were not born just to be "okay", your mom did not born you to just be "okay" so get off the pity-potty and live that phenomenal life you have always dreamed of. I'm not playing when I say that. Some of you have to go deeper into this and look at it as a dangerous drug. So stop taking that drug and focus your attention to something else that will push your life higher. You only get this one life, this one opportunity do not waste it in front of a computer screen. That use to be me, the old me, now I am transforming into a new person, a new Mohamed and this brain of mine, is just absolutely amazing, the turnaround is amazing. I sit here in the library doing my homework to get my master's degree which is just beyond crazy that I am in a master's program in the first place, but let me tell you I may not be the smartest, the most brightest or the most intelligence person in the class, but I give the most effort. You need to put effort into, not just 70% or 80% effort I am talking about 120% effort, when you have no more, you put in that extra 20%. Write down your goals, have a gratitude journal, have affirmations, pray, meditate, read personal development, do something that will alter your life to the point where you are telling yourself " I aint ever going back". I want to help as many people as possible, I want to be the dude that inspires millions across the globe and I will make my dreams become a reality. Remember upgrade yourself not your technology.

2. abutrustworthy

abutrustworthy Fapstronaut

@ Mohamed Hariri : Rightly said brother, happy for you and your success.