1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Success with woman - maybe why it happens

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by fapachino, Mar 20, 2015.

1. I've noticed I'm less fussed about sex, not in a flatline way, just I'm not so controlled by it and that it's the main purpose of my life. This has translated into me being less fussed with not pissing off my wife so that she'll sleep with me. What I mean is if I need to say something now that I know she won't like but it needs to be said I'll say it rather than thinking "she'll not be happy and then I might not get some". I'm just wondering if this translates (especially for single guys) into a confidence that they're not having to impress woman as much and I think this is often attractive.

Years ago I said to a mate who was going off travelling to assume every girl he met fancied him. He came back and said that he'd done it and he'd had girls throwing themselves at him. I think if you think a girl is attracted to you then you feel and act confident which they find attractive. I wonder if there is this partly going on with NoFap?

Discuss....

2. mikael1

mikael1 Fapstronaut

You are right, if you think it so, then it will be so... unless, it won't, and then your self-esteem will crash.
    The trick is to be confident but realistic - the way I see it: a lot of women would like to be with me, but not all of them. I cannot have it all, no one can! Nor would I want to! Gotta have the "you win some, you lose some" attitude.

Hey, btw, sounds like you might enjoy "No more Mr. Nice Guy" book!