Supercreep Vibes

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by EffortlessGoalGetter, May 28, 2021.

1. I'd dream of being like some kind of supernatural sex object for women. Like I do a Kegel and all the women around me have an orgasm. Imaging a women getting wet would get me hard. I used to dream of stuff like women having orgasms of like flowing juices coming out of their vagina, having a dick so big it would penetrate the cervix. Naturally I started giving off supercreep vibes with that extreme sexual intercourse fantasies going through my mind.

I'm putting this stuff behind me. No PMO, the only time I'm going to touch my dick is when I go to piss, or when I'm cleaning it with soap and water.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2021
    Furozima10, jrm61 and CarP like this.
  2. I know it's messed up but I giggled at this one. Sorry.

3. I laugh about it too. It's funny, but not something you'd want to endure. That kind of thing leads to real insecurities. Have trouble looking people in eye, feeling like getting a cold sweat walking in public like it's a scene out of Requiem For A Dream.

4. Missthepast67

Missthepast67 Fapstronaut

Reading these comments makes me realized how screwed I am and how far ive gone. I remember back in the days when my biggest problem was fantasies. That was like the biggest deal for me. Now its a walk in the park compared to the stuff ive gotten into. No going back for me. Im trapped

5. You got this. Joining the NoFap community is a huge first step. It took like 4 months for me to make much headway after joining NoFap, I think I went a whole decade without going without Fapping for like 3 days. I would fap every day, like clockwork, it took me 4 months to get to day 6. That was a huge accomplishment. Now my record is 52 days. I regularly go 10 days without fapping, even when drinking coffee.

6. Lets_deal_with_it

Lets_deal_with_it Fapstronaut

Are those thoughts deteriorating as you progress with the reboot?

7. They're gone now, thank goodness!

Lets_deal_with_it likes this.
  8. Lets_deal_with_it

Lets_deal_with_it Fapstronaut

Nice to hear!