1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Tarot readings

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by AlexRoIs, Jan 29, 2021.

1. AlexRoIs

AlexRoIs Fapstronaut

Hey! I'm Alex, a person who practices esoterism, occultism and hermeticism for some time. In the free time I like doing free/paid readings to others. Tarot is a thing which helped me and it's amazing.
    I offer a free reading to everyone that desires, but if you want a session, we can program sometime. I love tarot. There are others here who are into it?

blacklabel92 likes this.
  2. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

Make a read on wether dogecoin will get a big rise in value, stabilize where it is or crash. :D

blacklabel92 and SickSicko like this.
  3. AlexRoIs

AlexRoIs Fapstronaut

Haha, it doesn't work like that, buut "wether dogecoin will get a big rise in value" sounds good

blacklabel92 likes this.
  4. Ilikebowties

Ilikebowties New Fapstronaut

How does it help you? Mentally?

5. Agent

Agent Fapstronaut

Who provides you with your predictions? Cards are nothing more than paper and those who make them are just like you, human. I'm curious

6. WHMvsPMO

WHMvsPMO Fapstronaut

I remember seeing an older thread where someone made a whole sequenced PMO challenge based on the tarot. One perspective is it represents archetypal psychological patterns.

7. AlexRoIs

AlexRoIs Fapstronaut

What?

8. WHMvsPMO

WHMvsPMO Fapstronaut

Look up the word archetype, Carl Jung. Basically psychological patterns.

AlexRoIs likes this.
  9. WHMvsPMO

WHMvsPMO Fapstronaut

If you're asking about the challenge thread I can't remember a lot about it but maybe do a search on the forum.

10. AlexRoIs

AlexRoIs Fapstronaut

I've heard that Jung got into tarot and studied it