1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Technical support

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by crazypaki, Dec 14, 2019.

1. crazypaki

crazypaki Fapstronaut

Hi guys, I was hoping if some of you can help with regards to smartphones. Long story short, after many attempts, I have developed a system that works for me. This, however, requires me to customize my one plus 7 pro phone operating system. If anyone is familiar with Rooting and customizing the rom you can message me on this forum. Basically what I want to do is remove features specially related to downloading files and apps and access to a web browser app. I have done that before, however, every time I unroot the phone it seems to revert back to the original firmware. Factory resetting the phone seems to do the same thing. recently, I have been thinking of extracting the rom ( with the removed features) and then flashing the room back onto the phone. This way it can only revert back to the settings I want. So If anyone else can help out let me know :)