1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The 26 Virgin

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Aloha, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Aloha

Aloha Fapstronaut

Here’s come the beautiful girl,
    we starred to each other, I felt my testosterone coming joining us, Yeaaah I’m the guy.

Baaam .. The action is over.

The girl went away and lost in the dust.

How many times did this happen to me, maybe more than 1000 times.

1000 girls are lost and will never come back because I can’t make the move.

Then I get back to PMO to forget what happened. And the cycle begins.

Living in a virtual 2D life, and when I’m done with PMO, I don’t want to do anything again in my day.

But ..

This time is my time, I will smash this shit no matter what, whatever it takes I will get back to my origin, my true man has to speak loudly again and say I’m a warrior.

I will listen to my guts, I will pray, pray and pray.

I’m not here to live in a 2D screen, my mission is more important and it’s just the beginning.

Let’s FIGHT.

LonelyStrength likes this.
  2. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. The solution is to be different.

Aloha and dancebandit1515 like this.
  3. DonSphinx

DonSphinx Fapstronaut

Yesterday i approached 5 different women as a challenge, i will do it every week every Sunday to train , i did this when i was younger and it works very well for breaking this barrier of fear - 50-70% of the time the girl will not be interested and its normal thing, you must find the 30% who may click