The Answer

For Fapstronauts of the Catholic Christian Faith

1. timcia

timcia Fapstronaut

George's life was spiraling downward so he went to the sand dunes to contemplate how to avoid destruction in the future. While striding up the dunes he paused to look at beautiful lake Michigan, sparkly, clear, and blue. Then he noticed a man passing him. He had on a t-shirt that said, “The Answer” on the back.

“How you doing, the man said with a smile?”

“Okay... so tell me, what is the answer?”

The man looked at George, his eyes conveyed a spirit of wisdom. He said, “Most people chase pleasure, and gain. The Bible tells us to pursue purpose and purity.”

“How would I start doing that,” George asked.

“Attack sin systematically. Biblical Paul was not perfect, but he always attacked sin.”

“I could never be perfect,” George said.

“Neither could Paul, but he always repented quickly. He always had a plan for how he would change. He knew that purity was the answer.”

“Oh, so he planned better and tried harder.”

“Right, and he knew the scripture. He knew what he what striving for was right and great.”

“Yeah, I am always confused about everything.”

“For me, if the Bible says to do it that way, I believe it, try to do it, and think that it will make my life great.”

“Well... I try to do Christian things sometimes and my life is not great.”

“Here's a tip. The answer is to get rid of the sometimes in that sentence and to believe the Bible until it starts a fire burning in your soul. Paul had this huge fire burning, and that is why he knew what he knew. That is why he attacked sin.”

“So, if I do that I can have a great life?”

“One last thing. Always pray and ask the Holy Spirit what to do. Paul always tried to help others, to shine the light of Jesus wherever he went.”

“I am no good at that type of thing.”

“Jesus picked the 12 disciples mostly from fishermen. He wanted people who would try, not those with a religious degree.”

“I am willing to try.”

“Then you have everything you need to find the answer.”

To buy my book with stories on quitting click https://amzn.to/3Okh5kO. All proceeds go to this ministry. For the next story about George click here.