1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The beauty of a rainy day

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Apr 4, 2023.

Tags:
  1. My eyes open to that familiar sound, droplets tapping my roof in a steady rhythm. I feel warmth in my body right away, not a sticky sweat. I look down and it isn’t her in my arms, that sting tempts tears to roll down my cheek. I lean down and kiss my pillow, setting it aside from me laying there listening to the storm. The world being washed clean, I think of the filth that remains in my mind. I think of that rain, my love and I bare with our arms outstretched. Her skin shining from the moisture, I just imagine this moment. Imagine it until the sky clears and the sun shines over us. My smile grows, stretching across my face. I have that passion, that desire for what I just described. My brothers it is enough, it is enough to have just a grasp. Just your little finger to touch, that’s all you need to grow. I woke up with lust, now I indulge in a childlike wonder of a gloomy day. Lust makes me feel like my hands are spiders crawling over your body. Passion and love is pure, you trust in my touch as to hurt you would kill me. All I can do in my place now I promise to never lose sight of the beauty in even the most dreary day. I love you my brothers, thank you.