1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The fall always sucks for me

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by CanadianDream, Oct 21, 2018.

1. CanadianDream

CanadianDream Fapstronaut

34 yo virgin here.
    Around this time 8 years ago, I was in my second year of bible college. I had this obsession with finding a girlfriend. At that point, I had one for 15 months in 2000-2002. Finally a cute, funny girl and I became friends. We were previously employed together at a camp but casually hung out with our friend group. Plus she was taken at the time. When school came around, she was single. We hit it off and then one day she plays the hypothetical game while watching a movie in my dorm, which in my fragile mind means "ask her out". 2 days later, it blows up in my face. We made amends soon after and went back to being friends. She's now engaged and part of me still likes her.
    The next relationship I had lasted a month before I got text dumped and blocked for no reason. (she playing the "God's will" card) now married with children.
    Couple years later, I get talking to a girl I've known since we were kids. We finally get around to talk about dating then soon after I get the silent treatment or she (and probably me too) get cold feet. I must have got too excited and scared her off.
    We haven't talked in 4 years. So my luck with ladies sucks, hilariously November is also when my first ever GF from high school asked me out. Strange coincidences. I feel lonely once in a while but shake it off, I don't need a wife but hey it would be nice!

2. Meditation Monk

Meditation Monk Fapstronaut

Sorry to hear that bro. I feel ya. I have been through my personal experiences with "girlfriend" problems, ( rolls eyes ). Although the main thing for me is I moved on with life after I got out of high school and I found much more interesting things to do to take care of myself in order to become a better person. I am a follower of Jesus. Have been as long as I remember, maybe you should try to improve your relationship with Christ since from reading your post you are going to bible college. Good luck.

3. CanadianDream

CanadianDream Fapstronaut

I was, I graduated years ago. Thanks for the advice!

4. Meditation Monk

Meditation Monk Fapstronaut

you're welcome bud.

5. 3nigma

3nigma Fapstronaut

Gotta give you props for trying.

LEPAGE and CanadianDream like this.