1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Idiot's Guide to Meeting Woman

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Buzz Lightyear, Apr 15, 2017.

1. Buzz Lightyear

Buzz Lightyear Fapstronaut

1] Get out of your house, get off line.

You are not going to meet women unless you get out. Buy yourself a coffee at the local café. Expensive you say? Think of it as an 'opportunity cost'.

2] Do not look 'hungry'.

Control yourself. Do not be leering about checking out the women too obviously. Be subtle about it. Actually, ignore the cutie at first. Better if they make eye contact with you and smile first. For every woman wants to be found attractive.

3] Sip your coffee nonchalantly.

And gaze into the distance. You have something on your mind. You want to be the contented bull chewing placidly on his cud, not the hungry wolf salivating.

4] Let the women show signs of interest first.

Don't be surprised that a cutie may now put herself in 'harm's way'. She may come in, circle about, and then sit within striking distance to you. She has given you the green light. But take your time.

5] Strike.

Now strike up a conversation. I do it by gazing above her, or beyond her. Her eyes will look at me, I meet hers, smile, like it's an accident, and say hello. Carry on with natural conversation. Nothing too flashy.

6] Do not corner her.

Leave after half an hour, getting the phone number of course.

7] Text her maybe a couple of weeks later. Don't be too eager.

2. tweeby

tweeby Banned

Text her maybe a couple weeks later... No text her in a few days. You gotta keep the iron hot. Remember hot women get hit on all the time.

Veeav and I Free I like this.
  3. Buzz Lightyear

o
    Perhaps... no iron rule... hot or cold. The thing is to do something different. Hot women have guys chasing hard. Ho hum... in their reality.If you don't text straight away, she may get a little curious about you... and wonder why not.

Also, don't go for the hot women. Go for the cuties. They might not be quite so good in the looks department... but it's a safe bet that they more than make up for it in terms of personality. The hot woman is often stuck up. She can be spoilt from too much attention.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
  4. tweeby

tweeby Banned

Yeah the cuties are best.

I Free I and Buzz Lightyear like this.
  5. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

Why limit yourself to only the cute gals though, I mean why not take a shot at the hot ones too?

I Free I likes this.
  6. Buzz Lightyear

Time management, and the avoidance of drama.

I Free I and Runtilmylegsdropoff like this.
  7. I Free I

I Free I Guest

Yeah, I Agreed with everything on here except the last one... You want to text her in a couple of days versus weeks because it will show you are still interested in her . As far as that though, very good post ! Thanks ! :emoji_muscle:

8. This whole post brighten my day!
    Hot girls dont feel sorry for guys in real life! This isnt superbad!

Buzz Lightyear likes this.