1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The loneliness is making me depressed

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Hanumesh Santhanam, Aug 1, 2019.

1. I really dont know how to deal with it. Havent shagged in 58 days now. Yet I still yearn for female companionship.

At work, people are too busy dealing with their own miserable existence. I have joined a gym recently but 2 of the women i started chatting up with are already in relationships.

I am trying to become a stronger version of myself but being in a sausage fest all the time at work is getting annoying.

I think I should go to nightclubs and bars. Out there you can try to talk/ flirt without being judged. Everyone comes there to socialize.

I dont know what to do.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. one short answer, do not try for women. just focus on you "yourself" and women will come. trust me just let women go past you, do not take interest in them and you will see women attraction towards you, if women are not attracted you should be strong enough to just do not give a damn.

Angus McGyver likes this.
  3. properWood

properWood Fapstronaut

Do you really think you will feel complete after a shag? I'm 2 years without intimate time with a woman and in the mean time I was severely depressed, had several failed friendships and I think I'm finally getting to understand that the source of my problems is my mother (well, my mother when I was one year old).

You have everything within you to be complete, you don't need anyone else. You have likely a lot of emotional pain and anger, a lot of feelings that unconsciously you don't want to feel, so your brain runs for distraction: sex.

Here's how to break that cycle, at least for a while:
    https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.php?threads/a-primer-on-dealing-with-negative-emotions.235876/

4. Angus McGyver

Angus McGyver Fapstronaut

It seems like you are stuck in a cycle of escapist-behaviors where you are trying to fill in a void in your life through external factors. Whether it may be your phone, women, sex, drugs, alcohol, or junk-food you use to fill in this void doesn't matter, you have to dig deep within yourself in order to find what's causing this void.
    If you instead focus on self-improvement and becoming your best version, you will gradually feel that void being covered up without having to rely on external factors (from which the issues remain after using them anyway).