1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

the problem of masturbation

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by rebooter920, Dec 20, 2018.

1. rebooter920

rebooter920 Fapstronaut

hi guys i have successfully not overcoming because of self stimulation to masturbation. where it perform simple answer is in a alone condition. now i am shifted few months ago to a new city for my education.but nearly it's impossible for me to deny loneliness. because now it's holidays for preparation of coming exam which are going after few weeks. the major problem when i try to reboot but feel very hard urges and lose self control and masturbated. i have several dysfunction but still i am not able to cameup , i also stop watching from 15 days but i masturbated twice, if you have face this earlier then make reply and give a solution fir loneliness and now how to successfully complete NoFap challenge.

2. countitjoy5

countitjoy5 Fapstronaut

You have to get back up and keep trying, the desire will eventually break if you are determined. Sorry to hear about your loneliness but PMO will absolutely make your feelings of isolation and loneliness worse - develop a friendship with God.

Nugget9, Romans 6 23 and rebooter920 like this.
  3. rebooter920

rebooter920 Fapstronaut

from your experience what you have learn the easiest way to complete nofap challenge. and staying motivated and hope with bright . and solution for isolation

4. Napav

Napav Fapstronaut

Knowledge and discipline alone can save us. i.e. with God's grace, these 2 things can help.
    I had read from a great person, who has been clean for 6 years that - Relapsing is not dangerous, but not reading about rebooting or harmfulness of this bad habit or usefulness of staying clean, maintaining good health is bad.. So, we need read and improve our awareness and then achieve the success.
    We all should win over this!

rebooter920 likes this.