1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The time I photographed my ex nude.

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Capt. U, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Capt. U

Capt. U Fapstronaut

So check this out, this happened awhile back last year but I think it can be noteworthy for some people.

During this stage in my life I had just started to date this girl. We decided to see if we could even stand each other 24/7 by booking a getaway for 3 days. In those 3 days I realized I was actually in love with her and so was she.

The first night we had the typical "I want you so bad because this is a new relationship" type of sex. The second night was really special, I told her that I would show how I really feel about her and that I would make love to her soul. That night the intercourse was extremely out of this world, not in the sense that it was a mind blowing orgasm, but it was the close to perfect in the sense that it was how I imagined love making should be.

She commented to me that it felt like if it was her first time, the sex was very tender and very soul connecting in the way that heals you.

But anyway, just to get to my point. On the last day of the trip I was so into her that one morning when I awoke the sun was hitting her ever so gently that she looked like a freaking goddess. She looked so beautiful that I had to take pictures of her. Now keep in mind she was nude in bed, but I was so happy to see a woman, THAT woman in a new light like I have never seen before. I can only describe her at that moment as art.

That's how I wish to view anyone woman who I am blessed to be romantically involved with, admiring them for their beauty as the WOMAN that they are, gorgeous and beautiful, not just a sexual being for my sexual pleasures.

Just wanted to share :)

the awakening likes this.