1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

This Describes Me

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by AUTiger7222, Oct 21, 2018.

1. AUTiger7222

AUTiger7222 Fapstronaut

I'm just always so alone. So lonely. I'm desperate for a girlfriend so that I'll have a companion that loves and accepts me for the person I am. I'm 31 and single and have only ever had one serious relationship and turns out she just used and abused me. When she dumped me just a couple weeks shy of our 1-year anniversary she said that she never really loved me. Absolutely crushed me. I don't know what to do. I don't think I'm ever going to have someone love me. Girls love to be my friend but it's always "just friends." It's never anything more.

[​IMG]

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. They say the universe brings us things when we last expect. At the right time. Maybe you have to change some habits so the universe gives you the right person? Focus on your job, your health, your life in general. Your happiness comes first. Then you shall receive what you always wanted, when the time is right and you are ready. Peace friend. :emoji_grin:

moonshine94, FX-05 and AUTiger7222 like this.
  3. AUTiger7222

AUTiger7222 Fapstronaut

Thanks for the positive vibes. I start a new job at GameStop tomorrow. It's only part time and it's only guaranteed for the rest of the year, but it will be nice to finally have something to look forward to.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. If you can find time to workout and meditate that would also be great. Keep up with nofap you are gonna be alright. :)

torrace and AUTiger7222 like this.