1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

This is freaking hard... everything.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Whitey, Oct 9, 2014.

1. Whitey

Whitey Fapstronaut

I learned about nofap several weeks ago in class ironically enough. I am 19 years old and I am in college. So it wasnot incredibly difficult for me because I am never alone, except for Thursday, so the first 6 days were easy. That 7th day was the hardest 1 of my life. Everything in my mind wanted me to relapse. So I watched spongebob on Netflix for 6 hours until I wasn't alone anymore. I used distraction as the tool that has helped me stop. Well that was 9 days ago... that's right (DAY 15 AND STILL GOING STRONG) I know that this will still be difficult for me but it has been awesome so far. I have already noticed some changes. I am somewhere around 6'4" and 140lbs. This is not healthy for someone my age. It is not because of a disorder or anything. I just have an extremly high metabolism. However in the last 14 days I can see that I have been feeling healthier and actually gained 8lbs of muscle... I haven't even been working out. This is the greatest feeling in the world. However there us a down side. I used to get chronic headaches then I grew out of them. Since starting NoFap they have returned. I am sure though that if I keep going that they will again subside. I look in the mirror and I absolutely love who I am turning into because of nofap. Thank you all so much. YOU THE REAL MVP.

2. Hallowiegehtseuch

Hallowiegehtseuch Fapstronaut

I am 6 feet 3 inches, and i weigh only 135lbs ... you are not alone man ..

3. HandzOff

HandzOff Fapstronaut

6'6" , 145 lbs. here. I know those feels...

Anyway, keep going bro, in my experience the first week is the hardest. (Shit, for me it's the first DAY, hah) -- but it's worth it.

4. Whitey

Whitey Fapstronaut

I am still going strong guy I am not giving up on this. This is something I have to prove that my body doesn't own what I do. And it is extremly difficult. But I avoided a relapse today like a pro and couldn't be more happy about it. It's all thanks to u guys.

5. fightback

fightback Banned

1 month and only feeling rare urges that last for a minute maybe less. The urge can't even get a grab on me anymore...I am down the backstretch of my recovery...i see the finish line

6. Whitey

Whitey Fapstronaut

You the real MVP man. Very nice and good for u

7. lifeistooshort

lifeistooshort Fapstronaut

Hey Whitey, I got headaches as a result of withdrawals, but they passed so give it some time and you'll be the real MVP
    -stay strong man

8. Headaches are the worst imo. They're like reminding you, that you're "NoFap". feels like an arrow pointing ones head in the front.

9. The-

The- Fapstronaut

Guys if you fap you will damage eyesight and your back will hurt. Try everything to stop I really am going to be fully sincere this time and I am saying I will not masturbate no matter what please guys I hope you can join me on this journey lets try it for one month until nov 12th and well see how great it feels

10. fightback

fightback Banned

NoFap is serious guys. we cant go at this as a half-hearted effort. I get let down everytime i hear that someone caved and did it. This is a community and we need to think about more than just ourselves...we need more success stories so we can show the world that it is possible to break through this pmo addiction. I've had several temptations to fap last 24 hours, but said no before it could get a grip. this is what we all must do. Prepare your heart before the temptation and be ready to kill it at the instant. If you let it sit there and u think...oh maybe i should..NO! say no right away and it will fade...I'm telling u.