1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

This is my war campaign. Win or Die.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Deleted Account, Sep 23, 2017.

1. O.Renato,

First, I want to address your statement that you will kill yourself no joke. Listen, suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. If you are serious about harming or killing yourself, please seek help. It's not a cry for help if you actually kill yourself.

Now, your goal of no pmo is great. pmo will warp, twist and fuck up your mind, your body and your spirit.

Keep up the good work and let us know how you are doing.

I recommend downloading the "getting started" guide on the home page!

O.Renato likes this.
  2. Thanks a lot for the support I am downloading it now and about the suicide thing I have been having thoughts about it for years but it got a little rough in the late 2016, I am not sure about anything in life anymore the only thing I am trying to know is today and blocking the future with the knowledge that I can finish it makes my actions seem more importante. Depression is tough but I am not done yet and I think by doing Nofap it gives me a purpose so now I have a real goal, might as well stay around to see what happens.