This is Where I Keep Crashing

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by N0D0ubt, Nov 30, 2020.

1. N0D0ubt

N0D0ubt Fapstronaut

I've had some good success in this program. The problem I have is that as my energy returns and I take away PMO and LMO (Lust - Mast - Org), my brain starts really craving interaction with females, and, of course, they sense my energy. I am able to keep those interactions totally civil and enjoyable, but of course my animal brain starts working out ways to achieve a scenario in which I can obtain a release.

I resist those scenarios, some of which are crazy of course but the energy just keeps building. I've found that lifting weights is a fantastic way to dissipate the energy - the problem is the next morning I wake up with a telephone pole ! And then, I'm off to the races. I love love love the energy, but it becomes more and more difficult to restrain it! I bury myself in my work. I go to the gym constantly. I'm starting to think that my only solution will be to head out into the wilderness !

Can use some help on this guys as it has now led to a few major binge relapses as I am unable to find the right outlet.

Ohh, forgot to mention I am in a serious relationship. However, she is going through some bigtime stuff right now with her family and is just not interested in my issues or in sex right now.