1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

This Lonliness is Killing me

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Throughout my journey of NoFap I've had this major sense of loneliness even when I came to Christ, I still felt alone. I've been through on the relationship that my ex-GF was abusive that really messed me up and another just recently this one girl dumped me because I deserved someone better. Now its been 2 weeks after the breakup, and now I feel so alone, I pray to God About it. This Loneliness is killing me slowly and I'm afraid that I will relapse. I want a relationship so bad but also don't want to be rejected nor abused again. ugh, I'm just slowly drowning from this loneliness I wish this pain will stop. I'm tired of being alone even when I'm with the lord but I know he has a plan for me but Right now I must go through it.

Zapy97 likes this.
  2. Zapy97

Zapy97 Fapstronaut

Hang in there man. Find a good church small group if your church has that. I haven't been in a relationship in years. I promise god will build you up to bear it. Focus on self improvement or find a group of male friends. I promise relapse isn't an option and it won't help you like god will. Tomorrow is Sunday socialize with people at church.

MikeisMedic_07 likes this.
  3. do meditation
    i had very toxic relationship with a Gemini girl
    it was my may to find peace of mind and get rid of negative vibes
    and it was actually gain my sense of self-confidence,

MikeisMedic_07 likes this.
  4. FY_33

FY_33 Fapstronaut

Bruh, i can relate. I did PMO often in my after break up days to cope, and i regretted it.
    Me too, feels this loneliness killing me slowly, i need a girl to cuddle.
    We can do it brother, we can!:)