1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Thought Control: TRIGGER WARNING

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by GMiester1130, Dec 12, 2019.

1. GMiester1130

GMiester1130 Fapstronaut

So, here’s my problem. First, this is a warning; though small, the contents of my writing could be triggering to some.

So, my problem is attacking the root of the problem. When my mind is idle in some activity, be it work, school, or other things, like sleep or hanging around taking a rest, my mind tends to wander. Sometimes, it thinks of a girl. If she happens to be hot, I start thinking about how hot she is, and what I like about her, which I don’t see as a problem. However, it always eventually goes too far, I’m thinking about banging her, and next thing I know, I’ve jacked off again.

I don’t believe thinking about a girl as attractive is a problem by any means. But when it leads to relapse, it becomes a thorn in my side. How can I stop these sexual thoughts before they happen?

2. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

This used to happen to me except the fapping part as I am unrelapsable. To fix it I imagine her eyes going into her skull and grinning to an unrealistic extent as her skin turns dark gray.

The shock makes you snap out of it.