1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Thoughts on messaging girls that know me but I have never really said a word to?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, Aug 28, 2018.

1. thoughts?

there's this nice chick, I went to the same event as her but never got to talk to her at all.

My main fear is seeming weird or creepy.

also if I did message someone and it went positively, I would probably freak the hell out and bail or something

2. Bman101

Bman101 Fapstronaut

Well Reuby, I do not have much experience but when I was in high school, I somehow ended up paying a compliment to a girl on facebook, even though we had never talked, just had seen her at a contest related to school ( don't get me wrong, she was stunning). It all lead to a 4 year old relationship with her. Soooo... maybe it's worth a shot?

Gavriel Loken likes this.
  3. Yeah dude, 1. If you say something nice and be respectful 2. As long as you say something nice and be respectful I doesn’t matter if others think that I could be wired (perception is super subjective) 3. If you don’t try you will always ask yourself what if, so give it a shot

Last edited: Aug 28, 2018
    Hitto and Bman101 like this.
  4. Jason_Tesla_19

Jason_Tesla_19 Fapstronaut

Go for it.

The only caveat here is if you're already friends with a woman, hitting on her could blindside her and ruin the friendship, so it's a risk in that case. If you're just messaging acquaintances, it's nothing to worry about.

Gavriel Loken likes this.
  5. Thank you for your input. It is basically unanimous that there is no reason to not give it a try. Still unsure about it though haha. bit of a
    [​IMG]
    situation

Bman101 likes this.
  6. Bman101

Bman101 Fapstronaut