1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Tina Turner Impersonator

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by F50C137YZ, Sep 10, 2016.

1. F50C137YZ

F50C137YZ Fapstronaut

Last night, my cousin invited me to a Tina Turner impersonator show. Anyone that knows me would say, "Wtf, dude?" Normally, I wouldn't have gone. I would have thought, "Tina Turner? Psht, fuck that. I would never."

I was feeling lonely as hell though and it felt nice for someone to want to have me along...

The backing band ended up being funky as hell, which totally surprised me. Not only that, dancing with my cousin, her partner and all of her friends got me some much needed attention.

I didn't dance with any other ladies, but it got some eyes from them. That was really nice. It was like women there noticed that I had all of these hot ladies dancing and having fun with me and they were thinking, "Who is this guy?!"

So, I went into this experience thinking that this was going to be super lame and awkward. It wasn't so bad though. In fact, I might go to a show with them again.

AndySky180 and fapstopper like this.
  2. Be Normal

Be Normal Fapstronaut

Hey, that is awesome man! Keep going!