TIPS AND THOUGHTS

Balancing rebooting with studying.

1. ThinkingPositive

ThinkingPositive Fapstronaut

Is there anything i can do to improve my sex drive (Pen**). Its not stiff as it should be and dont have girth and length that it should have.
    Second, study panics me. Is there anyway to be comfortable with difficult text books. I got failed in few semesters. I think my brain does not remeber things as it should.
    Please comment.

2. Silverwolf

Silverwolf Fapstronaut

To improve your sex drive you can workout cause that raises your testosterone. Just keep in mind it could make your urges to PMO slightly stronger. Also, periods of "flatline" are normal when going thru no PMO. Your sex drive comes back eventually. With difficult text-books I would watch youtube vids on the harder topics, as some people have a good knack for simplifying difficult topics. Then I would break up the reading into parts you can do over 2-3 days depending on how much time you have to know the info. After that, take a look at some of the questions the book asks you cause by looking at the questions you can really see what you know and understand vs. what you don't. Don't get overwhelmed by the quantity of reading or the difficulty of the topic. You have the capacity to learn and therefore can learn anything you put your mind towards. If you're really struggling, look for resources such as your teacher, tutors, or classmates (who know what they're doing). That will save you a lot of time in trying to figure things out for yourself.

Da ixx likes this.