1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Tips for terrible loneliness/depression

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by R92B, Oct 7, 2017.

1. Without going into everything; I am having a tough time at the moment with depression - I haven't had it this bad in years. I wouldn't ever commit suicide because my love for my family trumps everything and I wouldn't hurt them, but life is incredibly pain-ridden and I feel no joy in anything.

I am desperately lonely and I feel used by friends as well as the opposite sex. I made out with two girls I met on tinder in the last 2 weekends but by the day after they end up flaking and don't return a simple text (the texts I send are fine/non-needy). I just don't understand the Rubix cube that is the dating scene. I am charismatic and have no problem pulling but keeping a girls interest feels incredibly complicated. Maybe I'm attracting the wrong ones; both self-proclaimed "bad girls".

Anyway I feel very very low. Has anyone got any tips on living day-to-day? Any good ways to cope - maybe particular activities or thought patterns? I'm trying to get back on Nofap as it has helped me in the past with depression - though I can't beat 14-21 days these days.

I am doing a lot of research but getting some insight from people who have been there would be helpful.

2. Yeshuwa Borba

Yeshuwa Borba New Fapstronaut

Keep your head up bud.

A good girl will come around.

Enjoy your singleness while you have it.