1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Tips on how to talk to women

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Latinboy32, May 27, 2017.

1. I'm not gonna pretend to be a ladies man, but I know my way around women, due to experience. I used to be socially awkward, but over the years and over many relationships I've developed the necessary social skills to talk to women. I see lots of guys here have a hard time with women, so I hope my tips help you out.

1-Stop trying too hard

A lot of guys make the mistake to think they have to put on an act in front of women, to pretend to be "cooler" than you actually are. You try too hard to impress her and you end up looking like a fool. Just be yourself, be relaxed, and know how to pick a topic to talk about. Think that for the time being of getting to know a woman the most important thing is to pay attention to what she says and respond with what you know about the topic, just don't over do it, try to do less, talk less, when getting to know a woman, less is more.

2-Don't try to make her your girlfriend

Women often get hit on by men, so if you try and deliver some pickup lines, you're going to fail. She will see you're only after her in a romantic kind of way and she'll lose interest. Just think of her as your friend, but don't be too friendly or you'll end up in the friend zone. Just balance it out, talk normal, casual, like you got nothing to lose, like if she doesn't want you, you just don't care. You have your own life, your own goals, your own dreams, and you share, if she finds you interesting in time she will want to get to know you better and possibly have a relationship with you.

3-Keep some things to yourself

If you have hobbies that are not sexy or cool maybe you should keep them to yourself. Like, if you're a hardcore gamer or are into anime, that's just not a subject to start to get to know someone. Try and talk about important stuff first, in time, when she knows you and feels comfortable with you, then you can perhaps share a bit more about yourself. Just think that you need to ease your way into her, or else you'll just scare her because she will label you with stereotypes and won't give you a chance to know you better.

4-Take care of how you look

Lose weight if you're overweight, sorry, but if you don't care about how you look like why should she care? We're all a little superficial, and for you to think she just has to love you the way you are means you believe in what movies show, this is not a movie, this is real life. So dress better, look better, smell better, take care of your breath, your hair, everything, just always look your best every time you leave your house.

5-Don't show insecurity

If you don't know what you want you've already lost. Try and always know what you want, exactly how you want it. Women like a decisive man, so if she asks just tell her, don't be afraid to speak your mind, walk with your head held high, no fear, no regrets, she will appreciate that more. If you shy away from everything, double guess your choices, not make up your mind, you've already lost.

6-Never settle for less

Not all women are angels, some are after something, maybe money, or favors, so if a woman is always leeching off you and never gives anything in return, cut all ties, move on. Always demand equality in a relationship, this way you'll avoid being in bad relationships. Its hard to let go of someone you like, but if she doesn't appreciate you back, what's the point?

7-Pay attention

Always pay attention to the little things, the details of what she likes and dislikes, some men are very insensitive towards women and don't understand when they're being dicks. So just watch out and try to improve on where you fail, don't be too stubborn about something, you should care about what she wants too.

8-Be willing

Negativity can be a downer, if you haven't tried something then try it, don't limit yourself to the things you know, expand your horizons and learn new things, the more you do the better you'll be, and the luckier you'll get with women.

I hope these tips help

2. jipsikid

jipsikid Fapstronaut

Thanks for the tips bro!

Latinboy32 likes this.
  3. Here is an example of what "NOT" to be or behave with women, or else you'll just end up like him.

vibemaker likes this.
  4. I Free I

I Free I Guest

Lovely .

Latinboy32 likes this.
  5. Waldo101

Waldo101 Fapstronaut

I would hang out with some social justice warriors. Join a good cause.

6. When you add stuff to your life, by being social, more active, you talk about the things you experience on a daily basis. If you have what people call "No life" then it's hard to have things to talk about.

So go out, do stuff you haven't done before, the more experiences you get the more you'll have to talk about. For now just ask about her day and give opinions about it. Conversations are a two way street, you can't carry it by yourself. Be genuinely interested in what she says too.

RealMe likes this.
  7. The Consigliere

The Consigliere Fapstronaut

Great tips! If you're stuck on what to do then find new things that you have the slightest bit of interest in. Read a new book. Go to the gym. Try a new sport or check out a different part or town. You have to take action. Life is full of opportunities to take action on.

Another thing. If any of you need help on what to talk about then I suggest you learn the F.O.R.D. (Family, Occupation, Recreation and Dreams). You will always have something to talk about. Here's a video by Practical Physcology explaining it:

8. Point!!!

9. Hezeru

Hezeru Fapstronaut

I don't know how revelant it is, but I'll leave it here

10. lol that's why staring at a woman or stalking her is a no no

11. Alex King

Alex King Guest

I feel you man

Deleted Account likes this.
  12. wakeupboy

wakeupboy Fapstronaut

good tips thks