1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

To All Newbies

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Finally Done, Sep 6, 2015.

1. Finally Done

Finally Done Fapstronaut

Just a few short thoughts (because my post seem length lol ) for today, pertaining to the situation we find ourselves in "RIGHT NOW, TODAY". "NOT TOMORROW!!!!!".

Life brings about situations that cause us to have to chose different directions in life. About the who, what, and where we are or want to be. Heck, many of US (ME) have gotten here because of some, internal pain. This PMO crap is not only a stress reliever, but the Dopamine that it creates is also a Happy Drug.

Simple Fact is that we will always chose Pleasure over Pain, no matter how short lived the pleasure is, or the (EXTREMELY NEGATIVE) consequences it brings.

The choices for you and me, those that we have made, must have been right for US, at that time. No matter how bad things had seemed to have gotten or how bad they were perceived to be. They were right for US, at that time.

But if WE really think about it, honestly, WE have grown up strong, independent, and powerful, or we would NOT be here, alive and on this site, now.

We are Somebodys. Somebodys who are not only beautiful on the outside, but extremely beautiful and caring, on the inside. What a gift to the world YOU ALL ARE.

We have just chose to DEAL WITH / FIX OUR PAIN, in other than perfect ways. ..BUT, THEY WERE PERFECT FOR US, "AT THAT TIME". Thank goodness, NOT NOW, NOT TODAY, AND NOT AT THIS TIME.

2. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome! I'm glad you're here.

Look around, you'll find help here. I hope you keep coming back.

3. Finally Done

Finally Done Fapstronaut

Thanks Septimus, I sure will.