Today I start my 90-day challenge, here I go!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Juampicuervo, Nov 1, 2023.

1. Juampicuervo

Juampicuervo New Fapstronaut

Hello, I'm Juan Pablo and I'm 28 years old. This habit has been a part of my life since I was around 14 or 15 years old, always watching P. I normalized it until a few months ago, when I realized that my concentration was low, my level of focus weak, and my motivation was falling apart. I won't go into too much detail, but I never had trouble relating to girls, on the contrary, I did it excessively and often tried to replicate practices I saw in P.

I'm starting my 90-day challenge today. I've tried everything: blockers, blocking by IP, using Windows commands, etc. I became aware of this when I noticed that I felt the urge when I had any frustration (no matter how small or large) during the day, something I didn't like, a bit of boredom, avoiding responsibilities, etc.

The longest I've managed to go without doing it is 18 to 21 days, on 2 or 3 occasions, but my body strongly protested and I fell back into it. Today I feel stronger, I believe I've clarified the root cause and finally understand why. I wanted to record it here because it gives me a sense of strength. I know I can do it.

Greetings!

En?gmatic likes this.