1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Today is especially difficult...

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Belching_Booch, Aug 22, 2020.

1. Belching_Booch

Belching_Booch Fapstronaut

Been trying nofap for the past month but never got in more than 3-4 days before relapse. I'm currently on day 4 and the urges are especially bad. I've never noticed just how oversexualized everything is, especially on the internet. I can't even browse reddit without getting horny (deleted Insta thank God). I've been training like a beast this past month and especially last week. Every part of my body is currently aching, and I'm running on about three and a half hours of sleep. I can't even force myself to work out because my body just won't respond. I currently have a couple of hours of downtime (I'm not home) and am getting crazy lost in my own head. The dirty thoughts are overwhelming me... I have a sickness and I need to power on thru, but it's so hard when temptation is literally at every corner!!

2. Hey man I see it's been a while since your post.

How did you go with your day? Try and find some time to get some sleep man.

3. Belching_Booch

Belching_Booch Fapstronaut

Ended up relapsing when I got home that night but I'm almost at four days again. As someone who used to beat off 3-4 times a day, doing it once a week is a MAJOR improvement. I even noticed my EQ has significantly increased as I'm not destroying my member on a daily basis like I used to. I'm determined to make it.

4. greenmtnboy

greenmtnboy Fapstronaut

I hope you get better and better; and don't run yourself down as we have plenty of others who are willing to make a scapegoat of others to feel better about themselves. Work on your own recovery, mind and body, and don't settle into old and bad habits.