1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Traumatic masturbation syndrome recovery

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by adviceplease, Jan 31, 2023.

1. adviceplease

adviceplease Fapstronaut

Has anyone here recovered from prone masturbation? Any success stories would help and mean a lot to people like me who are struggling mentally from this. Specifically long term effects. I’ve been doing it for 20 years and I’m 30 now. I’ve only been sexually active for a little over a year so I don’t know what sex is really suppose to feel like after doing prone masturbation my whole life my penis feels numb inside a vagina and I lose my erection after a couple minutes of Intercourse. I’ve never cum from sex. Sometimes it don’t feel like I’m even inside her. Now I’ve researched this a lot and a lot of people are having this problem but I can’t find a good success story of anyone that said they had this problem and now they are cured. I wouldn’t even know I had a problem until i have sex feeling nothing close to making me feel good enough to cum or even keep my erection longer than a couple minutes. I would appreciate some advice thanks

2. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

Hey man....I am not successful in curing my ED, I don't think it was caused entirely by prone masturbation. I used to do prone masturbation frequently when I was in my 20s. I even thought I discovered it and I was some sort of pioneer in the masturbation domain lol. Anyway, I did observe that if I abstain from PMO and MO (i.e hard mode) for 60 days or more, I remember the sex afterward being better than before. Usually, like you described in your post, I feel the same thing, I feel my dick being so limp during sex...but there was one time I had sex after like 60 or so days of nofap hardmode, it was good...

Adie1983 and adviceplease like this.
  3. adviceplease

adviceplease Fapstronaut

I appreciate you reaching out. I think the one thing I can take from your response is that I need to stop masturbating period for a while. I’ve quit prone masturbating for 5 months and 1 week now and let me tell you it’s been tough on me more mentally trying to figure out what I can do to get better. I went to my hand and I realized I was doing something wrong I believe using death grip masturbating because I was new to using my hand and use to the pressure from prone. I did that the first couple months I stopped and I know sometimes I still do it unintentionally. I had sex one time at month 3 of no prone and it was not any better and then I waited another month and it still not better. But I was masturbating alot still kinda do. But now it’s been another month and I’m not trying to have sex

Adie1983 and Asgardian36 like this.
  4. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

Hope you can go 60 days hard mode and then see the difference, man!

Adie1983 and adviceplease like this.
  5. adviceplease

adviceplease Fapstronaut

Thanks for the motivation bro. I definitely need to do this.

Asgardian36 likes this.
  6. Username679

Username679 New Fapstronaut

I have been masturbating prone for twenty years. I have gone a couple months of no prone. I feel like my erections are weak. I have never been very sexually active. Does anyone know if my penis is permanently damaged?