1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Trouble sleeping

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by onix, Nov 4, 2021.

1. onix

onix Fapstronaut

Hey people

Wonder if anyone can help me.

I am on my 5th day on nofap. I also have rejoined the gym just before and have been attending.

But the problem I've been having lately is sleep.
    It's a weird sleeping pattern as it feels I like I'm not getting any sleep at all. I'll look at the clock and it would say 10 o'clock, but then I'll look again and all of a sudden it will be 4 o'clock. After that I'm just lying there with my eyes closed trying to sleep again. What makes it weirder is that I know I'm sleeping because I have dreams. It just doesn't feel like I'm getting a good night's rest.

Has anyone else experienced this or anyone knows what's going on.

Thank you.

pureMe likes this.
  2. pureMe

pureMe Fapstronaut

I have an experience, don't know it's similar to you or not. I awoke from yesterday sleep at 1am, 2.12am, 3.34am, 3.57am, 4.56am, 5.51am.
    There were 3 dreams. @3.34 that's about doing tasks that need to complete urgently and about a girl that i may have crush on. @4.56 I am visiting god shiva temple with mom, @ 5.51 it's about my sister disturbing me.