1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Try to be new person

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by odonkor, May 28, 2015.

1. odonkor

odonkor Fapstronaut

Hello people. Short introduce of mine :) my name is let's call me odonkor :). I m 23 yrs old single boy from Slovakia and I'd like to improve myself, my personality. I found this page radomly, on a poker forum :). bcos I love to play poker :). I play online poker for real money not big one but decent :). Anyway thas not what I want to tell you, this is about nofap , no PMO :) . I read about that and I rlly like the ideas. So I wanted to try what happends :).

PS: my english its funny so dont judge me :D today was my firts day without PMO .

jbizz49 likes this.
  2. jbizz49

jbizz49 Fapstronaut

English is good enough, dude. Welcome to the NOFAP world - I'm new, here too.

I know its early, yet, but keep up the fight!!

3. odan360

odan360 Fapstronaut

we all in same boat, my english is alright lol but you GO dude!

4. odonkor

odonkor Fapstronaut

I have to admit yesterday I was really really high :). I'm recreational user, I love weed :). Yesterday it was huge challenge not to watch any P and do MO, but I handled it instead of PMO I was reading some interesting articles, and typing with my friends.

If I didnt come to this page, surely I would do PMO before going to sleep. So today is a new day I have to be strong :), Day 3 my friends, Day 3 :)

jbizz49 likes this.
  5. I feel the same way. I have been coming to this website when the impulse strikes or the obsessive thoughts about PMO, dating/chat apps, etc. begin. I use my mobile to read posts during the work day. The obsession is usually lifted when i read a few of them and i can return to my work without any major distractions.

That has been helping me since Monday night. At bedtime tonight I will have completed day 4.

Btw - my great grandparents were from the former Czechoslovakia.

6. odonkor

odonkor Fapstronaut

thanks for the post, keep pushing. Heh that's nice to hear that your great grandparetns were from Czechoslovakia.
    I set up my first challenge for 10 days and if I'd succed I would be really happy than I'll try to continue. This challenge is really really hard it isn't easy at all.

7. odonkor

odonkor Fapstronaut

5 days done, so far so good. Sometimes I think about sex with some chick when I see her on FB, outside etc. but I think it's normal isn't it ? :D I didn't touch my junk so far.
    I set up my first goal to 10 days I think I can make it easily :), but then what don't know just keep fighting I would say . Any ideas ?

8. odonkor

odonkor Fapstronaut

almost done, but nowadays it's challenging... but I can do it !

9. odonkor

odonkor Fapstronaut

10 days done , tbh I think a lot about sex. I'm single so it's hard to have one :D, but anyway I have to say thank you to nopaf page. I'm really glad that I discover you because just think, it's ridiculous to fapping every day like a huge douchebag 23yrs old.. Next goal is continue to nofap + another 10 days for sure. I think I feel better.
    Next thing is I really like to find some gf, I had one since 2013 to may 2014 and it was nice chapter. Since than I had only one time sex for one night it wasn't great at all. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I have no problem with talking but 99% it ends only with friendship. Maybe I'm less atractive don't know :D almost everyone told me that I'm looking like 16 yrs bla bla bla. I m not going to make any excuses because with this attitude I will never be succsesful. No matter happend never gonna give.
    So hopefully Nofap helps me to be more ambitious with women.

One day I will achieve what I want trust me ! :)

jbizz49 likes this.